Cars & Bikes
7 Innovative Features of Nissan's sensational upcoming supercar
Nissan just unveiled their most ambitious supercar concept yet.
Dubbed the VMotion 2.0, the concept shows off Nissan's vision for its ProPilot system that makes cars partially self-driving.
1. The futuristic V-grille gives the car a futuristic appeal.
2. The car has a 'floating roof' that allows for a smooth convertible experience.
3. The car has a huge wheelbase to offer more interior space.
4. The VMotion 2.0 also has suicide doors, doors that open sideways.
5. A semi-automatic ProPilot mode offers the driver seamless driving on highways.
6. Even riders in the back have access to touchscreen controls to all smart features of the car.
7. The car is high on design with leather seats that have gold detailing.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Stay Updated with the latest viral stories landing right in your Facebook Messenger
go to messenger
BEST SELLERS ON KILLERFEATURES
Lenovo K6 Note 01
Lenovo K6 Note 02
Xiaomi Redmi 4 16GB 03
Lenovo K5 Note 04