So, you have got yourself the latest iPhone after using Android for a while.
Getting used to it is a task, and there’s quite a lot your new iPhone can do.
Let’s discuss the features that most don’t know about their iPhone.
1. Set a location for your reminders
Go into Reminders>Remind at a location and select the location.
2. Convert eBooks into audio books
Go into Settings>General>Accessibility>Speech and activate Speak Screen.
3. Use 3D Touch to activate a trackpad on the keyboard.
4. Convert photos into scanned documents with apps like Microsoft Office Lens.
5. Record your calls with apps like TapeACall.
6. Take photos and videos instantly by swiping left on the lock screen.
7. The Maps app automatically marks where you park. Tap Parked Car to find your way back to it.
8. Change the depth and feel of your new Home Button.
Go into Settings>General>Home Button and select the option you desire.