Sneakers are a huge deal when it comes to style as well as technology.
Whether be it Nike's Rs 50,000 HyperLace self-lacing sneakers or the classic Rs 20,000 Yeezy's, 2016 was full of big packages for limited edition or unique sneakers.
So, here's a look at what made the most noise in the world of shoes.
1. Adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 - Going for $1,500.
2. Nike HyperAdapt 1.0 - Going for a crazy $3,500.
3. Adidas 3D Runner - Going for $1,600.
4. Air Jordan 1 - One of the rarest out there, $2,000 a piece.
5. Adidas 'Red Apple' - Unique pair for $2,300.
6. Nike MAG - The king of shoes; sold at almost $24,000 a pair.